- I the parent/caregiver hereby give consent for my child (whose name appears on this Registration Form) to attend the AUT Sport & Fitness Centre [AUT SFC] Holiday Programme.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to fully and adequately enquire of, and to disclose to AUT SFC Holidays Programme staff, any circumstances that could affect my child's safety or any activities I do not wish my child to participate in.
- I understand that some activities involve a risk of personal injury and/or property damage, and although AUT Sport &Fitness Centre staff will take all reasonable care, they will not be responsible for any accident/loss or injury suffered bymy child during the course of the holidays programme.
- Off-site activities (i.e. not based at our AUT North Campus facility) are described in the Holiday Programme Schedule. By accepting these Terms and Conditions you are agreeing to your child being transported to and from various off-site activities specified in the Holiday Programme Schedule.
- I hereby authorise the staff at AUT Sport & Fitness Centre to organise medical or hospital treatment as they see necessary, at my expense.
- Police vetting is required for all staff and managers directly employed in the AUT SFC Holiday Programme and for all who have access to my child’s information. This includes staff on site such as coordinators, caretakers, administration and equipment setup staff. Vetting is repeated at least every three years.
- I agree that if my child is not complying with Centre rules or are behaving inappropriately, I will be contacted for the collection of that child.
- I understand that all fees must be paid at the beginning of the day/week and I will receive no refund if my child is withdrawn or unable to participate in the programme. All registration fees are non-refundable.
- I will complete the sign in/out sheet upon arrival and collection of my child.
- I will advise AUT SFC Holiday Programme Staff in writing if my child is to be collected by any other person other than those listed on the registration form.
- Extended pickup fee: If you choose to collect your child (or pick them up late) between 4pm and 5pm, a $10 fee will be charged. A supervisor will remain at the programme with your child/ren until collected. Please note that no organised activities (free play only) will be planned in this time. Any collections made after 5pm will incur additional late penalty fees.
- Late penalty fees: The programme is not authorised to care for your child outside of programme opening hours. Late pickups past our extended hours will incur an additional penalty fee of $1 per minute after 5pm.
- I understand that the AUT SFC Holiday Programme retains the right to change or substitute activities when required.
SHUTTLE BUS DISCLAIMER
AUT Shuttle Service from City Campus and Return
Where the AUT Shuttle service is required, to transport my children between the AUT City Campus and AUT North Campus:
- I understand that this is a FREE and complimentary service, provided for children enrolled in our programme, and run by the AUT transport services
- I understand that AUT Sport + Fitness Centre Staff will be responsible for delivering my child directly to and from the City and North campuses
- I understand that if I fail to drop my child to the City centre within the morning sign in period of 7.45am to 8.05am then I am responsible for delivering my child to the North Campus myself. No exceptions.
Should there be any changes to your child’s registration you must formally request this via email as far in advance as possible. Last minute requests may NOT be confirmed as a result.